Sunday, October 14, 2007

Modern Jax



A bunch of us girls took a trip down to southern Ohio today to see
Beth and her little cutie Jaxon.

Beth gave us a tour of her home and it put me to shame. I swear, every room had something handmade in it. And I'm not talking wee bitty wall hangings either. I'm talking linens. Linens! Dear lord! I am humbled.

The kids had a great time. And even let the adults talk for long stretches at a time without interruption. Bonus.

:: Quinn is my little art girl ::

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Oh please, Heidi. Yes I have a lot of homemade goodness around the house, but most of it is "Before Jaxon." And how many items do I have completed for Patty Fair?? NONE!

Looks like I am going to have to be a sewing monster the week between the end of the quarter and Dec. 1!

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home