Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Reversable stash


I found this great canvas in my stash and used it as the main panels for the front of these two patchwork handbags. The top panel is the right side of the fabric, and the bottom panel is the wrong side. I'm going to try to get both bags done by Friday.


I also whipped up these two mini zipper pouches using the same fabrics that I used for my last messenger tote. One is for me, and the other is for my friend's mom who took a look at my great grandmother's quilt and showed me how to repair it. That is going to be one long project. And when it's done, there's no way it's going on my bed, like I originally had hoped. Turns out it is way to fragile.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I suppose you don't get much use out of the serger for reversible stuff, so I expect to see some beautiful seams on Halloween costumes!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home