Sunday, October 07, 2007

Fast Forward



It was 90+ degrees all weekend, and it's making me crabby. Since working on a bunch of fall related projects last weekend wasn't enough to coax actual fall weather in, I decided to fast forward a bit this weekend and get started on putting together my Christmas card.

Yeah, yeah, I know. It's a bit obnoxious to be working on that in October, but my friend Ray was available to take photos, and I was looking for an excuse to keep the kids indoors for a few hours.

Ray got some great shots, and I've spent several hours already today working up some rough comps.

:: The kids cooperated! ::

:: To be honest, they were bribed a bit ::

:: and it worked ::

I also finished up another messenger bag and put it in the bin for Patty Fair before I was tempted to load my stuff up in there and take it to work with me tomrrow.

:: zipper pocket inside ::

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My my we are getting in early.
Love the white photos. All of them are great. Love your new bag too but sorry I don't have any tips for getting away from the sewing machine early. Mine is near my kids bedrooms so that always puts a stop to me.

1:27 AM  
Blogger SilverLining Designs said...

That's another great bag. I really like the materials you used.

The photos are cool and it's never too early to be getting organized for the holiday season :) !

6:05 AM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Beautiful photos! And I love your bag.

4:55 AM  
Blogger kimberlee said...

oh you guys are beautiful.

Look at your little blondies! Now that I have moved away, I notice how blonde the midwest is and I miss seeing all that glorious pale hair. everyone is brunette in NZ!

_kimberlee

2:57 PM  
Blogger Amanda Jean said...

your family photos are fantastic! what a beautiful family you have.

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home