Sunday, September 09, 2007

My New Baby


I decided a while ago to get a serger this fall, and when a sale came up last month I went for it a bit early. I was just able to take my new baby out of the box this weekend, and after playing with it for a few hours I'm feeling completely inadequate. It took me 10 minutes just to thread this thing!

Luckily, I'm signed up for a beginners class this Tuesday. Unluckily, I have to travel to NYC tomorrow, so I won't be able to get any more practice in beforehand. Oh well, at least I got it threaded.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Ooh, congratulations! It looks very intimidating - I'm impressed you got it threaded on your own!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

OOOHHHH....Jealous! I've been eyeing a serger, but no REALLY good reason to buy one. I guess I'll keep spending my money on fabric...

Glad you had fun in Boston, love that SkyBus!

5:44 PM  
Blogger SilverLining Designs said...

Very, very nice. Congratulations! You are going to love it once you get it going and not know how you ever did without it.

7:18 PM  
Blogger kimberlee said...

yeah! good on you for getting a saavy deal and then signing up for classes. I wouldn't even know how to thread the thing.

-kimberlee

3:40 PM  
Blogger kimberlee said...

yeah! good on you for getting a saavy deal and then signing up for classes. I wouldn't even know how to thread the thing.

-kimberlee

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home