Thursday, October 04, 2007

Birdie Bags


These two birdie bags took a lot longer to get done than I anticipated. My machine started protesting with the weight of all of the interfacing, and I wasn't able to get out and get some denim needles until the middle of this week. But here they are. Elisa already bought one of them, and was nice enough to get me an advance copy of her new CD, Compass and a Pen, (it's really good) too. The other one is going into the bin full of bags for Patty Fair.

Kevin and I have a sitter tomorrow night and are heading out to see a movie. Not sure which one yet. We've been hitting a lot of movies lately (gotta love Netflix) and really laughed at this one, got depressed by this one, and surprisingly (at least to me), really enjoyed this one. But tomorrow, I think I'd like to see Across the Universe.

I also want to take the kids to the pumpkin patch, but it's supposed to be 90 degrees all weekend. I'm so over it.

I also have another messenger bag that's about half completed that I'd like to finish up, plus a commission for a friend who needs a gift for his wife that needs to get wrapped up next week.

I had better try to not stay out until 3:00 am tomorrow night.

:: The dark version of the birdie bag ::

:: Complete with inside zipper and magnetic snap ::

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful bags. Love those birds and the inside is so professional.

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home