Monday, September 17, 2007

Too much going on



We had another great weekend. Perfect weather. We got out to the North Market for the microbrew festival and had friends over later in the afternoon for some game watching, grilling and hanging out. It was a fun time. But, it turns out I missed Craftin Outlaws, which was held on the same day. Drat. The next indie show is on the 18th of November, and I've put it in my calendar so I don't miss another one.

:: Quinn models a hat that I'm planning on giving to a baby that's expected in December ::

:: Three bags I made on Sunday for Patty Fair ::

:: The largest bag is fully reversable ::

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lies said...

Woooow. I love the bags, oh my that reversable one! Oh and I love the baby hat! Oh and that SERGER aaaaaaaaaaaahh ooohhh. Grrr. I WANT THAT.
You do great stuff!!!
Lies (Anemonecrafts)

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home