Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Three Hours Later


I had a great time at my first serger class yesterday, even though we weren't supposed to turn on our machines until two and half hours into the class. So I left with only the smallest amount of evidence of having been to class at all. But here it is: my first attempt at a four thread overlock. Not bad eh? The stitches line up on the edge of the fabric - bonus! Next week we get to run through all of the stitches on our machine, which will be more fun (I assume) then learning the mechanics of the machine.

As a bonus, when I got home I found these little lovelies in the mail. I picked them up from someone (sorry - I forget who!) on Etsy last week. Cute, eh? I think it's time to make a few more of those cell phone bags.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

The cuff that you created is beautiful. I am excited what you learn to do with your new baby.

5:02 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Love the fall design you added to your blog. My Happy Turtle is a favorite place to visit when the challenges of the day get overwhelming. Thank you!

5:09 AM  
Blogger kimberlee said...

wow, you already look like a pro. Surge on!

-kimberlee

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home