Sunday, September 02, 2007

Fox Party

Quinn had a nice, fun, (and relatively quiet) birthday party today. Because it's Labor Day weekend, all of the usual invitees were out on vacation and we celebrated with just the extended family (all 13 of us). I was able to pull together enough fox-related activities in order to satisfy Quinn's near to last minute request for a 'fox-party'. Both kids are upstairs now sound asleep, and after finishing this glass of wine, I'm going to bed myself.

:: Fox shirts - finished up just in time! ::


:: Birthday banner in the dining room ::

:: Fox bags for the pinata ::

:: Fox and flowers cake ::

:: Fox for Quinn ::

:: Baby quilt for the Fox ::

:: Quinn with her new bike gear ::

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Quinn. What a strange request for a fox party but what would I know.
Great accessories. Fox T-Shirts are so cute. You have done well with all the accessories and the cake is beautiful.
The little fox reminds me of Bassal Brush - old tv show (He had an annoying laugh). (Now on again but not like it used to be)
Thanks for dropping by my blog.
I'll see you again I hope.

5:03 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Happy Birthday Quinn!
I love the fox party idea. You did a great job with the theme. The T-shirts are really cute. You do such nice work.

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home