Tuesday, November 06, 2007

blogging break


It looks like I have just returned from an unplanned blogging Break. Xander turned five last week (I still don't believe it) and I had to prepare for a party with 14 five year olds. Not to mention the family party on Sunday. Not to mention the crazy project at work that is taking up all of my time.

So, I haven't gotten much crafting done. But, I did put together this invitation for Pattyfair, which Patty has been distributing far and wide. I think she's going to have a good turn out.

I also threw together a super simple tote pattern that I plan to sew this week. I hope to get ten totes done by Sunday. Probably impossible. But I like to aim high.

Oh, and did I mention that I've recently become addicted to facebook? Or that I did an illustration for Kevin to use as his profile pic? I'm working on one for myself but I'm having a hard time, either because I have hair, or I am vain.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger kimberlee said...

selfies are hard

I like the one of your hubby.

-kimberlee

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home