Sunday, October 28, 2007

Five for Friday


I've hit a personal sewing record this week! Last Saturday I started cutting out fabric for totes and by Friday I had completed five of them! I don't expect a repeat of that this week, but I am definitely feeling better about the small stash I'm building up for Patty Fair. The one above was made mostly to satisfy my Halloween spirit, but I think it will find a proper home in December at the show.

I will have to work out a better system than photographing only on the weekends (I've grown accustomed to updating this blog more frequently than once a week), but for the next couple of weeks that might be what I have to do.

I have a ton of stuff scheduled for the next two weeks including Xander's fifth birthday and my brother's first annual Home Brew Fest. The birthday will keep me busy, and I have to work on some design materials for Home Brew Fest and Patty Fair this week. It will give my sewing machine a little time to rest.

:: grey canvas inside with key chain and two pockets ::

:: no outside pocket on this one - I didn't want to interrupt the pattern ::

:: linen lining with two pockets ::

:: I love this bright fabric ::

:: denim lining with two pockets ::

:: birdie tote ::

:: key ring inside. wood grain trim ::

:: a little extra detail on the tag ::

:: matrushka doll tote ::

:: red pockets inside ::

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Great totes! I think my favorite is the bird one, just because I LOVE that fabric!!

6:40 AM  
Blogger Felicia said...

You've been busy with those lovely totes!

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all your bags, particulary like the way you have made the cream handles.

2:31 PM  
Blogger kimberlee said...

nice work!
do you have an etsy?

-kimberlee

8:16 PM  
Blogger CRogers said...

Excellent bags. How are you marketing these if you don't mind me asking.

Christmas Clip Art

7:40 PM  
Blogger Nikki Elisabeth said...

Awesome bags! Very cool fabrics.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home