Friday, August 24, 2007

45 minutes later



Earlier this week I noticed two tiny scratches on my new Blackberry screen. I've been dumping it loose in my totes, and it's been rubbing up against something (keys?).

Today I had 45 spare minutes, and thought I should whip something up that I could use to carry the blackberry around in safely inside my totes.

45 minutes later -- voila. Handy phone tote.

I have to say, I was really happy with how this turned out. Sometimes, you just get in the zone and it's all so easy. Too bad you can't have those days more often.

:: Lined with fabric I picked up in NYC ::


:: Look how snuggly the Blackberry looks. Aw.... ::

I've been getting a lot done this week due to the horrible weather. We've had storms every day. It's cloudy, depressing, and hot. But I can't help but walk around with a smile on my face. Because I have a new roof. And nothing is leaking. The sound of rain on a brand-new slate roof is a beautiful, beautiful thing.

Our basement, on the other hand, is totally wet. But what can I expect. Our house is 90 years old, and the basement foundation is really just large stones stacked on top of each other. Which, when you think about it, is something you really shouldn't think about. Okay, um.... turning brain off now....

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Love the strap...both form and function!

Visiting the allergist today to see if he can help with the skin problems/arthritis. I'm at the point that I can use my scissors for about 6 inches before my hand locks up. I'm not letting it stop me though!

I'm busily making plans for lots of baby sets for Pattyfair!

5:44 AM  
Blogger SilverLining Designs said...

Love the bag and how you put a zipper on the outside. 45 minutes! That is great!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Lissa Jane said...

I am in awe of anyone who can put a zipper in! I can whip up a patchwork quilt top in a day, but put a zipper in? many tears and frustrating use of words that would make your grandmother blush happen! Love your tote, I need one for my new phone, no scratches YET, but I am sure it'll happen!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

What a beautiful blackberry holder!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home