Monday, August 27, 2007

Long Pah-ty Weekend II

I had another busy weekend that kept me from my sewing machine. We went out with friends Friday night to celebrate my birthday, attended a yard party on Saturday (for nine hours). And then, because it just seemed wrong to not follow that up with something on Sunday, the kids and I joined friends at a Bavarian fest.

So I didn't get nearly as much done as I should have, and then woke up today with the flu. Quinn's birthday is tomorrow, and her party is Saturday. So, let's hope that it it's a short run and that I haven't already infected my children.

:: Traditional dress and dance at the Bavarian festival ::

:: Quinn won't pose ::

:: Either will Xander ::

3 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Looks like a great weekend. Happy belated birthday and I hope you feel better soon!

My sewing machine is getting a little tune up and I am going through withdrawal...

6:55 AM  
Blogger kimberlee said...

hey there and happy birthday to you and quinn!
thanks for stopping by our blog today, it's so nice to hear from someone new.
looks like we have a few things in common as my husband is a digital designer and I was born and raised in the midwest. as they say, small world.

hope you are feeling better soon!
-kimberlee
ps impressive totes!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Hope you are feeling better.
I know the feeling of no sewing machine only too well. I am in withdrawals.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home