Monday, June 11, 2007

About Turtles II



So, I've been thinking, I really ought to fix poor Turtley's shell. But I'm not sure what to do about it. Try to find some matching flannel? Replace the whole shell? I think I've decided on making patch that has some embroidery text on it about how I got the turtle along with his name. But I'm not in the embroidery mood. I'm in the sewing mood.

So last night I took a bunch of kimono scraps and made a little friend for Turtley. I think she turned out pretty good, but I don't like the way her head turns down. A friend of mine just saw her and said that if I added some extra tags around the legs it would be a great gift for babies. I have a good friend who's having a baby in early July, so I may try to make her one that matches a quilt I'm making for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home