Thursday, April 05, 2007

While I was out

It's been awhile. I've been trying to get caught up a few things: work, the house, taxes, friends, family. I was sick (for about a month) and went to New York for business. Twice. There hasn't been a lot of time for crafting. In the whole month of March I was only able to complete one project.

I have two handbag orders already for this month, and two friends who are having babies. I'm going to try making a couple of baby quilts.


Messenger bag for a new online friend.


Amy Butler fabric for two baby quilts.


Fabric I picked up at a shop in Harlem. Time to get started on those summer handbags!


Getting ready to celebrate Easter with handmade Easter baskets for the kids.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Nice to see you! I'm glad you're back!

I understand...I caught a cold from Jax that has turned into a double ear infection! I've been home since midweek -- which has been good for my sewing!

The messenger bag is great. I have to finish Jaxon's easter basket and then I have a new bag pattern I am going to try out!

4:08 AM  
Blogger SilverLining Designs said...

That Harlem fabric is delicious and and the Easter baskets are very cute and a great idea.

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home