Monday, February 26, 2007

Weekend Goodies

All four of us are still laid up nursing horrid colds and the flu. Today I lost my voice, which for me at least, is a pretty big problem. Despite all of that, I managed to have a pretty good weekend. I was able to get out and see some friends Saturday night (which admidittedly, wasn't the best choice for a speedy recovery) and then hunkered down on Sunday to make this bag for my sister-in-law. Happy Birthday, Erica!


I also brought home a bunch of fabric and leather samples Saturday night (er, Sunday morning) from friends who thought I might be able to use them. I'm thinking of using the leather for handbag bottoms and handles. It will be interesting to see if my machine can handle it.


Check out that huge, fantastic role of red canvas! Thanks Sarah and Edit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home