Saturday, February 24, 2007

Toasty Warm

We're supposed to be getting yet another freezing rain storm this evening, but I couldn't feel warmer at the moment now that I have received these fantastic warmers from the lovely Alix at treehouse28. I love how soft and comfortable these are. The fit is great and they are warm enough that I've been going around the house in t-shirts since I got them in the mail late this week.


This second pair was ordered for a friend of mine. I can't wait to give them to her. I know she's going to love them.


If you haven't run across Alix's shop on Etsy yet, you should really check it out. In addition to the warmers, she makes fantastic tops (mostly for layering), neck, head, and arm warmers, and a couple of really amazing dresses and skirts. The clothing is all custom made to your measurements. Thanks again, Alix! You are a truly wonderful lady!

I'm going to try to get quite a bit of sewing in this weekend. Being frozen in tomorrow will probably help me from getting too distracted. I have couple of birthdays coming up that I need to sew for, a few custom orders to take care of, a gift for a new friend that I need to mail out. And a new tote idea that I want to try out. It had been on the back burner for a while, but after seeing Sally's new tote I'm all inspired to get working on it. Although mine will be a bit smaller and have a whole lot less pockets. I'm not that ambitious. Love that new fabric, Sally!

For all of you here in Columbus, get the driveway salt out. The groundhog may have seen his shadow weeks ago, but the storm clouds are ignoring him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home