Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It's been a while

Well, I kind of disappeared for a while there. All I can say is that the new job is keeping me really busy, so I haven't had time to document the small amount of crafting that I've been able to squeek in. So here's a few brief highlights of the past couple of weeks.

Xander turned four and we celebrated with a Pirate party. Here's the invitation I made for his party. Xander loved it.


I also found time to make a couple of trick-or-treat bags for Xander and Quinn.


Here's a photo of the fabric I used for the liner of the bags. I bought it months ago and was happy to finally be able to use it.


Here's the wee ones in their costumes. Okay, you can't exactly see Quinn. She was pretty excited about her bag.




Luckily, we also had a little time to visit the pumpkin patch before Halloween and enjoy one of the last nice days of fall.

Now that it's November I need to get back on a serious crafting schedule if I'm going to have anything to bring to a craft show that I'm participating in on the first week of December. I had better get going....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home