Wednesday, September 27, 2006

New in the mail

I have to say, it's been a frustrating week. I have been swamped at work and have had no time whatsoever for crafting. In lieu of doing something myself, I bought a couple of prints on Etsy.

I'm so glad that these two little girlies have come to live at my house. They are from the author of my current favorite blog Inside the Black Apple. Her writing, her paintings, her dolls - amazing. Every last one.


Then there's this lovely little boy I picked up from Kitty Genius. My little boy thinks he's a superhero most-times. So this one is for his room.

I'll have to try to get some sewing done next week. This weekend, Kevin and I will be heading out of town for an adult-only vacation weekend in the windy city. Very much looking forward to that. If I'm lucky, I'll have time for a little vintage fabric shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home