Monday, September 04, 2006

Upper Arlington Labor Day Arts Festival


I took the kids to the Labor Day Arts Festival today and even though the kids were suffering from a miserable end-of-Summer cold, everyone had a pretty good time. Xander even asked to go into a couple of the tents to see specific things – two of the tents featured handbags, so the kid is definitely one of mine!

Anyhow, after having a disastrous experience with a handbag that I tried making this week, and not having time to make another one, I actually bought one at the festival today (What? Do I really need a new one every week?! I guess so.)

The bags I’ve been making are getting more and more complicated, and there’s something to be said for the simple and pleasing design of this handbag. I think I’ll try making a few like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home