Monday, September 11, 2006

Kids Photos

I had a TON of photos of the kids hanging up at my old office. I mean, seriously, an obnoxious number of photos. I didn’t bring them in to my new office because I figured I should get some new photos of the kids instead of hanging up the old ones. Here are four photo designs that I put together last night.




They came out pretty good for doing four in one night. I have a few more photo design ideas that I’d like to get to this week, but I’m already incredibly booked for it being only Monday. So they might have to wait for the weekend.

Speaking of the weekend, my photographer friend Ray is coming over to photograph the family. He’s going to do a family portrait and then take some more organic photos of the kids. I have an idea of how to use a series of shots of the kids playing in my Christmas card this year and I’m just too excited waiting for Sunday to arrive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home