Sunday, October 01, 2006

Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday, everyone. Kevin and I just got back from a lovely two-day getaway to Chicago to celebrate our anniversary. While we were there we had a wonderful dinner at Café Spiaggia where my cousin Dave works as the sous-chef. We let Dave surprise us and prepare dishes that he thought we would like. It was amazing – by far the best meal we’ve ever had in this country. Definitely a night to remember.

Unfortunately, my ‘plan’ of shopping for vintage fabric went unrealized, as I didn’t really have an actual plan, didn’t do any research before hand, and didn’t stumble into any fabric shops while walking around. Next time I’ll have to plan a little better.

In any case, we had a great time, and even met up with friends Sarah and Jason on Saturday night for dinner and drinks.


The photo above is one of the few we took on the trip, Kevin snapped this one of me standing on the Michigan Ave. bridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home