Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Party's Over!

Thank God! Really, I could have made things a lot easier on myself if I hadn't gone crazy making a bunch of custom things for the party. But, I had fun making them, and Quinn had a good time at her party. Even though I don't think she really understood it all. She's only two. But in any case, the kids had fun and now it's over and I can turn my attention back to handbags!


Here's photos of the monkey shirts I made for the kids to wear to the party. Then, in the bottom row is my two little monkeys wearing their shirts. Quinn, the birthday girl, is on the left.


And in this photo you can see the invitation I designed (front and back), custom wrapping paper (printed on my large format printer), decorative monkeys that hung from the ceiling, Quinn's inside birthday sign, a bunch of party favors (from Oriental Trading Company -- I can't do it all!) and Quinn's outside birthday sign,

Now I can relax until October, when I'll need to start working on Xander's Pirate Party.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Could those monkeys BE any cuter?? We should make the next book club monkey–themed! Seriously, Heidi, you're putting me to shame. I feel the need to create!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home