Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Cooler Nights



Last night we went to bed with all of the windows open and when we woke up this morning it was actually a little cold in our house! After so many 90 degree days, it's a bit odd to wake up to a cold house. While getting breakfast ready for the kids I was cold enough to get out long sleeved shirt and put it on. It made me remember the abandoned kimono scarf projects from last spring that I didn't get around to finishing. It's probably time to get going on those again -- after I finish up all of the work for Quinny's birthday party. These two pieces of fabric are some of my favorite acquired last year, and I'll probably whip these two up first. I plan to back the dark one with red velvet, and simply bind the edges of the one filled with fall colors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home