Friday, November 16, 2007

Post Every Day?


So, who thought that this 'post every day in November' thing was a good idea? Um... not me. It's not that I don't have things to post about. Mainly, the problem is the sunlight. All my photos look terrible. I'd be up for a post-every-day-July. But November? Ugh.

Enough whining. It's actually been a great week. I decided on Monday that work was just going to be tough for a while, and I needed to find a way to have enough energy at night to turn the sewing machine on anyhow. And voila - after my little pep talk, I managed to turn out six totes for Pattyfair.

Then, on Thursday, I went to the CSCA Creative Best awards. Lots of fun inspiration there. My favorite piece in the show was this poster:

I just love how non-digital it is. It's hard to see from the photo, but there is a great reflection on the type. It makes me miss print design.

So, the photos are far from great, but here's the totes I turned out this week. Bringing my total for Pattyfair up to 25. All of them are reversable, and have cute little tags on both sides to attach an o-ring for a keyclip. A couple of them have keyclips too.

:: girls and bunnies ::


:: elefantastic - with two pockets ::


:: more bad ass skulls ::


:: fun japanese winter scene ::


:: the last of my fun mod neutral fabric ::


:: more of the joel dewberry birds ::

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all your bags, love the idea of them being reversible and the rings etc.

3:04 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Oh, Heidi, 25 bags?? I have a lot of work to do in the next two weeks!

Save the Japanese winter scene for me...

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home