Sunday, November 12, 2006

Totoro Love


My kids are big Miyazaki fans, and Xander got a bunch of his films for his birthday a few weeks ago. Both Quinn and Xander are currently obsessed with My Neighbor Totoro. They march around the house singing the theme song, and Xander keeps saying that he wishes he could see totoro in real life, not just on TV. So, it looks like there is probably a doll project for me here. I'm thinking Chu Totoro for Xander and Chibi Totoro for Quinn. What's funny is that Quinn really looks quite a bit like Mei from the film.

So, my project list is really starting to grow. I have to finish up a project for my Mom's birthday in time to give it to her this weekend, and I'm really swamped trying to pull together enough handbags and scarves for Pattyfair the first week in December. I'm hoping to show up with at least 10 handbags and 10 scarves. Right now I have only four handbags and two scarves completed, so I really need to get moving. Time to put away the computer and thread some bobbins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home