Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Getting Close

Pattyfair is coming up quickly -- in three days! I still have lots to do before Saturday, including a completing a custom messenger bag order and two scarves. But, most else of what I need to do is already done. Including:

:: printing this 3' x 4' poster for Patty's door ::

:: printing this sign for my booth ::

:: making these custom price tags ::

:: sewing this pocket apron to hold my cash during the event ::

As a bonus, I was really productive over the holiday weekend and completed these items:

:: two denim totes ::

:: two gray totes ::

:: two brown totes ::

:: ten zipper clutches ::

I decided that I liked the zipper clutches so much that I cut out 16 more sets last night -- thinking that I should have one to match each of the bags I've completed. Big mistake. I'm a little burned out on the sewing, and I don't know how many of those additional zips I'll have completed by Saturday.

I'm not going to stress out about it. I already have 46 items completed, which I think will be more than enough.

I'm really looking forward to the event. There are a lot of talented people involved, including my friends Beth and Robyn, who have both been busy getting all their stuff ready.

So, if you're in Columbus Ohio this weekend and would like to swing by Pattyfair, post a comment here and I'll send you the directions.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so productive - I'm jealous ;). I especially like the hang tags and zipper pouches. Good luck on Saturday!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Oh, Heidi, you're already making me look bad, and Pattyfair is still a day a way!! I am going to try to finish up some blankets today. I wanted to do some decorative signage, but out printer is on its last leg so I don't think it's going to happen.

Hope your cut has healed!

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all your bags and your tags look great. You are so productive, making me jealous.....

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home