Monday, April 21, 2008

Tennessaw Tennessee


We're back from Chattanooga, Tennessee! It was our first time there and we had a great time. The weather was great, and there was so much to do. We could have easily stayed another three or four days. But, alas, it's back to work. And, I've come down with another bug (bronchitis?) and don't know when I'll have time to make it to the doctor this week. I'm going to take a week off from any after-work crafting and try to get to bed early. But I'll be back next week with more of the projects I'm working on, including a tiny preview of the quilt I'm working on for the Four Seasons Quilt Swap.

In the meantime, here's a few snaps of our vacation.

:: Sunglass holders and pencil bags for Xander and Quinn ::

:: Quinn and Kevin on a carousel ride ::

:: Xander plays on a sculpture outside the aquarium ::

:: Munc shadows (Quinn is behind Kevin's legs) ::

:: A sign at Rock City ::

:: A waterfall at Rock City ::

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home