Wednesday, April 23, 2008

midwest modern


I really only needed one fat quarter in something brown for my four season quilt swap design. But when I got to the fabric store, I found everything was priced 50% off. And they had a bunch of bolts from Amy Butler's new collection, Midwest Modern Why even bother trying to resist?!

Seven wonderful yards now rest on top of my sewing station. Just begging me to rethink my quilt idea. At the very least, you can expect to see something from the Ohio Sky palette worked in there.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger SilverLining Designs said...

That always happens, you go in only wanting a certain item and then there's these great deals. Why try to resist. :) Can't wait to see what you come up with.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Amanda Jean said...

50% off everything? it looks like you really held back! pretty pretty fabrics.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home