Saturday, January 05, 2008

a little organization


One of the gifts Santa brought me this year were these cool little plastic fabric wrappers from Polar Notions. So far, I'm liking how they work. It's nice to actually see what fabric I have.

I've been looking forward to turning the spare bedroom into my sewing room, but that project is on hold until the Spring. Kevin and I took it over while we were working on our bedroom and discovered that it is by far the warmest room in the house. There is no way I'm moving out of that room until at least April.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger SilverLining Designs said...

Your fabric looks great. Don't you just love it when it is all neat and organized...it makes the creative juices flow so much easier. I bet you just can't wait til spring!

6:14 AM  
Blogger kimberlee said...

those are great!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home