Saturday, January 12, 2008

crafting for home

I was so happy to take down Christmas decorations last weekend. Not that I don't love Christmas. Or decorations. It's just that after six weeks, I was about done with all of the red and green, and gold.

But I have to say that once I looked around the place, I decided that I was also tired of my non-Christmas decorations. Sigh.

So, project 'crafting for home' has officially begun.

I've got a lot of ideas, and hope to have things spruced up around here by spring. I thought I'd build a little momentum by knocking off a few quick projects first. And the first one is this little patchwork cover for the flat panel TV in the kitchen.


:: with a thin handle on top for easy removal ::

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea, so simple, practical and stylish. Love the colours.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home