Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Busy Week

It's been a busy (and fun) week so far. We had a great time at the tree farm and the stars put on a pretty good show -- even though we had to wake up at 3:30 am to get the best viewing time. The kids managed to spend all night in their own tent leaving Kevin and I to the big tent by ourselves. Nice.

On the way home I picked up a bunch of fresh locally grown veggies and have been cooking something new up every night. It's made me think I should really try cooking more often.

:: Whole wheat pasta with fresh veggies and feta ::

:: Asparagus tart with fresh eggs ::

:: New apron from Anthropologie ::


Some other stuff going on this week:

:: Checking out Marrietta Brewing Company with Mike and Erica ::

:: Sketching up a logo for their new brewing company ::

:: Watching Alisa perform ::


And, of course, some sewing. I have two small elephant clutch bags completed and am working on a new bag design. Hopefully I'll be posting the finished product in a couple of days.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How was Marietta Brewing Company?
never heard of it. I want a full report! :)

7:00 AM  
Blogger PAC said...

EVerything looks delish!

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home