Sunday, July 01, 2007

Shower Gifts Completed

I was kind of a down to the wire thing, but I got the quilt and diaper bag completed in time for the shower today.

Here's the diaper bag for Julie, in her favorite color It has an outside cell phone pocket and six interior pockets. One of them has velcro to keep her keys and wallet safe.


And here's Karen's quilt. Yes, it's the same material as the quilt I made for Moon's baby. This one was a lot easier to put together thanks to the walking foot for my sewing machine. That thing is a dream.

Here's the quilt all bundled, the wrapped gifts (gotta love that Target wrap) and a snap of Karen opening it.







2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

So sorry I missed the shower. Your gifts look beautiful, I'm sure they are loved.

Thanks for the complements on my gifts!

11:11 AM  
Blogger jolie said...

I am so sorry that I missed the shower as well! Your gifts are lovely!!

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home