Monday, June 25, 2007

I've Been Tagged

A few weeks ago Beth tagged me and I’ve been lax in writing up the seven random things about myself.

Vacation is over so no more excuses! Here’s my seven random things:

1. I love love love the smell of mulch. Not just any mulch, but the really stinky black mulch. I love to mulch and refuse to wear gloves while working with it. I think I was a dog in a previous life.

2. My daughter came pretty close to being born on my birthday. I actually felt fairly strong contractions on that day, but then they stopped on their own. Quinn was born three days after my birthday, but 21 days before she was due.

3. I’ve been to Asia, Europe, and the U.K. and will be heading to South America this summer. But I’d really love to visit Africa.

4. I’m a pretty big sci-fi geek and used to watch Dr. Who every night at 7:30 on PBS with my Dad. I even know what TARDIS stands for.

5. On the subject of sci-fi: I absolutely love Starbuck from Battlestar. Don't you think that character is much better as a girl?

6. I decided that I wanted to go into advertising at the age of 13 when I saw the “1984” commercial from Apple on the supper bowl. Nine years later, I got my first job in advertising.

7. I just started running. After a lifetime of not running, I can now run eight miles. I don’t know why I started. I don’t know when I’ll stop.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Thanks for playing, Heidi!

11:09 AM  
Blogger jolie said...

You started running?? No way! Good for you! Do you love it? Will you come to NYC and run a marathon so I can see you!! I miss you!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home