Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Messenger Tote


On Monday the kids went to bed at a reasonable hour (which around here means something like 10pm) and Kevin was out with friends. I decided to get started on some custom orders. But while I was digging up my black canvas, I came across the Russian doll fabric again, and ended up getting totally distracted. Ninety minutes later, I had this new messenger tote. Which, as it just happens, coordinated just perfectly with the red and white blouse I was planning on wearing to workTuesday. I got a bunch of compliments on it today at the pool (after work), so I'm thinking it might be a good idea to whip up a dozen or so in this style for Patty Fair in December.

:: a bit of nice detail above the mht label ::

:: the inside of the bag is lined with matching Russian countryside canvas ::

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home