Sunday, December 03, 2006

Patty Fair



What a great weekend! After about a week of sewing during every spare minute I had, I ended up with 16 handbags and 6 scarves to take to Patty Fair. There were about eight of us crafters set up at Patty's house and I would guess that about 40 to 50 people came through to shop.

This was my first craft show, and I wasn't sure how I would do. I mean, I like my stuff, but I didn't really know how other people would feel about my work. I decided up front that I wouldn't get upset if I didn't sell much. I know that my family and friends like my handbags, and I could always use them as Christmas gifts if I didn't sell many.

It turns out, Patty Fair almost entirely cleaned me out! I ended up selling 13 handbags and all of the scarves. The scarves were surprising. I thought for sure I would have some leftovers there.

The whole day was so much fun. It was great seeing old friends, and of course, nice to have so many people interested in my stuff! Patty worked really hard to pull everything together, and I'll have find some way to properly thank her for everything she did.

Here's a few more photos of items I had up for sale.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home