Saturday, December 23, 2006

Goodnight, Grandma Downs

My mom called me this morning to let me know that my Grandma Downs passed away at 2:00 am this morning. Four of her five children where there with her as she fell asleep for the last time. She had been sick for years, and we all knew she would go soon. Still, I'm sad to see her go at Christmas. Then again, maybe she can watch us all now and finally enjoy Christmas for the first time in years.

I'm putting together a slide show to give to all of the relatives at the viewing hours. Here's the cover I put together.


And here is one of my favorite photos from the show. It's all of Grandma's kids in an old Christmas card that my Grandpa made years ago. My mother is the girl in the right in the back row.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home