Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas Crafts

Christmas is almost here and I have a couple of projects I wanted to finish up before the big day arrives. Last night, I finally got the last stitches in the final project, and now the sewing cabinet has been closed up until after the new year.



Here's the stockings I've made. We had mismatched stockings up until this year. And not for any good reason either, it's not like any of them were vintage stockings from Kevin or my childhood. We just didn't have nice ones. I'm really happy with the way these turned out. They took a lot longer to finish up than I thought they would. Yes, the names are hand stitched. Yes, the snowflakes are hand stitched. Yes, my fingers are sore.




And, here is a Christmas version of the Munc family in wee form. I've always wanted to try Hillary's pattern, and decided that Christmas decorations were the way to go. From left to right we have Quinn, Kevin, me, and Xander. Cute, eh?


Now to get going on setting out the rest of the decorations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home