Monday, August 07, 2006

The Printer is Finally Ready!


After spending weeks lurking over eBay trying to score an ink set for my Epson 9600 I finally won an auction for a set for less than half of what I would have paid in the Epson store. Then I plugged my printer in, only to find that the electric in the office of my old house couldn't run the printer. Grrr. $525 dollars later, I have a grounded wire running right into my office and am able to safely run both my G5 and the printer. Phew!

So finally, more than a month after bringing the printer home, I made my first test print today. Cheap paper, draft setting, and I couldn't be happier! My kids watched in amazement as the paper roll winded down and the printed image dropped out of the bottom. Then they encouraged me to hang the image on the fridge. So here it is. I can feel a printing frenzy coming on. Now where did I leave that roll of silk fabric?....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home