Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Elefantastic


I had the misfortune of visiting Atelier Jade's site in January on the very day she left for vacation. Of course, I fell in love with the elephant print cotton fabric. Of course, I bought it. Then I waited. I have to admit, the fabric showed up just about five days after she got back from vacation. That's pretty quick, if you ask me. So, now there is this cute stack of fabric to figure out what to do with.

To add to my 'problems' I placed an order from Superbuzzy There are a whole bunch of new items out there. If you haven't seen it already, take a look. I just had to have the Matryoshka Doll canvas, and got it in two different colors. If you want to order some, do it soon! I think there are only two yards left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home