Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sadie Style



I never wanted to be the kind of parent who pushed their kids into liking the same kind of things that I like. But I have to admit that I secretly hope that one of them will be interested in drawing. So far, no luck (although Quinn might end up surprising me). So, I'm a bit envious over my girlfriend's daughter, Sadie. She's only a bit older than Xander and already has this really cool style that's all her own. Okay, so mostly it's doodling. But it's really cool doodling. So cool that I've suggested that my friend print Sadie's stuff on t-shirts because I would totally buy one. So, she did, and I did. And here it is. It's hard to tell the detail from this photo. But Sadie's stuff is really intricate. I guess it's not surprising that Sadie is good at this, after all her father, Alan, is amazing. You can see his stuff here. And you can check out Sadie's online store here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home