Sunday, January 28, 2007

Bad Photo Woes

I've been having the worst time with photos lately. I acutally finished this handbag about 10 days ago, but couldn't get any good photos of it. I left the handbag and my camera out, and every couple of days I'd try taking a few more but they all ended up as dull and flat as these here. After looking at the forcast for the next five days, I decided to just go ahead and post what I have. I'm so envious of Sally's photos, she always seems to have the best light out there. It seems like a big cloud just decends over Ohio in December and doesn't let go of us until March.

At least I'm happy with how the handbag turned out. I'll do it a little differently next time, but overall I think this pattern will work out pretty good. There's a cell phone pocket on the outside, and a zipper pocket inside too. It's small enough to throw a few things in there and head out for a nice evening.


1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

*sigh* Are you kidding? This makes my most recent blog entry even TRUER!!

The purse is beautiful!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home