Thursday, July 20, 2006

Unpacking

So, I've been off of work for 20 days now and as of this morning still hadn't finished unpacking the two giant boxes I had brought home with me. Every day I'd walk by them and wonder, "why did I bring all that crap home!" Finally, I finished unpacking today. I actually found a few gems in there and thought I should share:

My Chairman Mao alarm clock. Nice bit of propaganda to get you moving in the morning....


And if Mao doesn't do it for you, you can always have Ultraman wake you up.


My Copy of the "American Frugal Housewife" which was published in 1833 and is dedicated "to those who are not ashamed of economy." It instructs you on everything from how to clean a brass kettle, to how often to change your bed linens (once a week! And these people didn't even have washing machines! I'm so lame....)


"Over the Rainbow" a book Kevin and I picked up in Hong Kong about, as near as I can tell, two softies who fall in love in Hong Kong.

I love these little guys! They are like misfit versions of Hillary's creatures. Still, so cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home