Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I hate this bag





It's my own fault, really. I started the project by thinking, "Gee, this is a really simple idea. It shouldn't take long to make at all." So, right straight from the start, I had jinxed myself.

Let me tell you all things about this bag that I don't like:
1) It's too floppy
2) It's a little crooked
3) The lining is too thick for the silk exterior, making it hang a little funny
4) The handles aren't straight

Grrrrrr. I hate working on something and then being frustrated by the results. But, I learned a lot from this bag, and I'm sure my next 'skinny bag' will turn out much better.

There are a few things I like about the bag:
1) The kimono fabrics I used are really quite beautiful
2) The magnetic closures turned out fine -- it was my first time using that kind of hardware
3) I finished the bag in two evenings

So, there you have it. I'm ready to move on....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home